Vice Industry Token (VIT), the decentralized blockchain platform and cryptographic token for the adult industry, announced today it has started trading on Cryptopia, one of the world’s larger cryptocurrency exchanges.
“We are please to be listed on Cryptopia,” said Stuart Duncan, CEO of the Vice Industry Token Inc. “This offers our token holders another option as VIT prepares to launch the world’s premier decentralized social network and media hub for global video consumption. This is not the last announcement we will be making concerning exchanges. In the upcoming days, weeks and months there will be a major rebranding of our corporate websites and logos, more partners and exchanges announced, more business avenues opened up and many, many more brands announced . The ball is really starting to roll fast for VIT. We are going to expand everywhere we can and expand quickly.”
In the past 10 days VIT listed on Radar Relay, Blockfolio, IDEX, coincodex, CryptoPro App, and hitBTC. VIT has also been integrated into the Coinomi cryptocurrency wallet. Coin Market Cap and Blockfolio and other listing sites now highlight and carry VIT as well.
VIT also announced that effective April 10 it is live on the Testnet, offering the VIT community an opportunity to test and strengthen the stability of the site. VIT is also searching for Witnesses to join in securing and verifying the VIT Blockchain Network.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 69 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 60 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020