Netflix and Formula 1 Announce Exclusive Docu-Series
Formula 1 and Netflix are proud to announce a season-long collaboration culminating in an original docu-series of the 2018 FIA Formula One World Championship, to be screened in early 2019.
This Netflix original series will be the first to truly immerse the audience inside the cockpits, the paddock and the lives of the key players in Formula 1. The series will have unparalleled and exclusive access to the world’s fastest drivers, team principals and owners, as well as Formula 1’s own management team.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 195 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 106 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 48 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020