Elenos to Launch Itelco America and 4K Solutions at 2018 NAB Show
ORVIETO, ITALY – Following the purchase of United States firm Broadcast Electronics, Elenos Group will officially launch the opening of Itelco America at the 2018 NAB Show, which runs from April 7–12 in Las Vegas. Both BE and Itelco America will be present on booth N6106.
Located in Quincy, Illinois, Itelco America, the new U.S.-based operation of Italian television manufacturer Itelco Broadcast, part of the Elenos Group of companies, will be demonstrating its advanced product capabilities with a live, end-to-end demonstration of a 4K (Ultra High Definition) program using the new ATSC 3.0 standard at booth N6106.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 51 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 51 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 50 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020