SINGAPORE – Turner’s Cartoon Network, together with some heavyweight partners in Singapore, will be hosting its biggest ever branded event in Southeast Asia. Attracting industry talent from around the world, the two-week Cartoon Network Animate Your Life takes place on May 26 till June 10. will share with 80,000 participants the mechanics – and the creativity – behind some of the most iconic kids shows.
Hosting workshops and leading interactive activities will be animation talent from around the world. John Fang, Executive Producer of legendary toon, Ben 10, comes all the way from Cartoon Network Studios in Burbank, California. Vaibhav Kumaresh, creator of award-winning Lamput, will be flying in from his studio in Mumbai. They will be joined by Cartoon Network Asia’s executive creative director, Glenn Bartlett.
Cartoon Network Animate Your Life will be held at Gardens by the Bay’s Bayfront Plaza with characters from and Ben 10. The festival will offer a fairground of fun inflatable obstacle courses, carnival games and creative workshops. It covers 6,000 square metres and more than 80,000 visitors are expected during the 16-day event.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 85 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 42 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020