PUNE – The 3-day long Vh1 Supersonic 2018 was lauded not only for its spectacular and diverse line-up of artistes like Sean Paul, Marshmellow, Alt-J, Major Lazer, Incubus and many more. It strengthened its consumer engagement experience in collaboration with one of India’s finest youth brands, Fastrack. Audience footfalls grew by more than twice over its previous edition with over 60,000 music lovers having a complete blast over the 3 days.
Vh1 Supersonic took its association with Fastrack a notch higher with the brand coming on board for the second consecutive year as the Style Partner. Vh1 Supersonic organized a Supercrew Contest for its young fans hinging on Fastrack’s ongoing campaign Shut The Fake Up campaign. The winners received a money-cant-buy opportunity of closely shadowing the Supercrew while at work during the festival. Further, riding on their message to call out fake connections and behaviours, Fastrack also installed life-size quirky installations like the Claw Slide, Faketionary setups, Pledge booths and much more to engage and entertain the consumers.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,467 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 74 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020