PUNE – The 3-day long Vh1 Supersonic 2018 was lauded not only for its spectacular and diverse line-up of artistes like Sean Paul, Marshmellow, Alt-J, Major Lazer, Incubus and many more. It strengthened its consumer engagement experience in collaboration with one of India’s finest youth brands, Fastrack. Audience footfalls grew by more than twice over its previous edition with over 60,000 music lovers having a complete blast over the 3 days.
Vh1 Supersonic took its association with Fastrack a notch higher with the brand coming on board for the second consecutive year as the Style Partner. Vh1 Supersonic organized a Supercrew Contest for its young fans hinging on Fastrack’s ongoing campaign Shut The Fake Up campaign. The winners received a money-cant-buy opportunity of closely shadowing the Supercrew while at work during the festival. Further, riding on their message to call out fake connections and behaviours, Fastrack also installed life-size quirky installations like the Claw Slide, Faketionary setups, Pledge booths and much more to engage and entertain the consumers.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 209 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 90 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 75 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 48 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020