Cyber Group Studios Hires Interactive and Video Game Expert
PARIS – Paris-based producer and distributor Cyber Group Studios announced that Thierry Braille, formerly Vice-President and Managing Director for Disney Interactive (Europe, Middle East and Africa) has joined Cyber Group Studios’ team, to run its new interactive division.
Under the supervision of Dominique Bourse, Chief Operating Officer of the company, Thierry Braille will develop a full IP approach to Cyber Group Studios own or third-party brands developed as TV series, such as Gigantosaurus, Sadie Sparks, Zorro The Chronicles, ZOU or Taffy to start with.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 49 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 40 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020