NATPE partners with La Screenings Independents 2018
LOS ANGELES, CA – NATPE announced a partnership agreement with LA Screenings Independents 2018 to leverage its reach and add value to the growing yearly event. The marketplace will occur on 15-18 May 2018 at the Intercontinental Hotel Los Angeles in Century City in advance of the long-running screenings held annually by the major Hollywood studios for international broadcasters.
NATPE brings to the table their deep industry connections to global buyers and senior executives looking for fresh new business and content opportunities, including international co-productions as well as its robust conference services.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 318 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 62 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 61 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020