“Japan From Above” to hold world premiere TV Screening at MIPDoc 2018
PARIS – For the second year running, NHK is holding a World Premiere TV Screening at MIPDoc with Japan From Above, an aerial journey into the heart of modern Japan.
The world’s largest screenings library, conference and co-production marketplace for the factual community, MIPDoc 2018 takes place in Cannes, France on 7-8 April, ahead of the MIPTV entertainment content market which runs 9-12 April. The World Premiere TV Screening of Japan From Above is scheduled for Saturday 7 April at 6:00pm in the Grand Theatre of the JW Marriott Hotel.
Directed by Xavier Lefebvre, Japan From Above is a blue-chip international co-production from Gedeon Programmes, NHK, ZDF/ARTE, Voyage and Japan Foundation. It is available as three one-hour episodes, five one-hour episodes with aerial and ground shots, or as a 90-minute stand-alone. Japan From Above has been pre-bought by numerous international broadcasters, including RTVS, TVP, Ceska TV, RDI and LTV.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 71 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 70 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020