9 Story Media Group and GO-N co-produces new animated series
TORONTO, CANADA – 9 Story Media Group and GO-N Productions announced that they have entered into an option agreement to develop and co-produce a new animated series based on the classic live action series, Bewitched. Under the terms of the agreement, 9 Story and GO-N will also control worldwide distribution while 9 Story will control the majority of merchandising and licensing rights for the series.
The original Bewitched television series starred Elizabeth Montgomery as a witch married to an ordinary mortal and chronicled the way her powers and her supernatural family get in the way of her efforts to live a normal, magic-free life. The series aired on ABC from 1964 to 1972 and became the longest-running supernatural-themed sitcom of the era. The show continues to be seen around the world in syndication, and has inspired several spinoffs as well as a movie adaptation. The new 22-minute animated television series will be reimagined for a 6-11 year old audience, with strong family co-viewing appeal.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 49 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020