Federation Kids & Family, Cottonwood Media and Planeta Junior Form New Partnership
PARIS, FRANCE – Premium kids content distributor Federation Kids & Family, its sister production company Cottonwood Media and leading European kids entertainment company Planeta Junior are delighted to announced a new partnership to develop, distribute and license premium kids and family programs worldwide.
The multi-year deal will see Federation Kids & Family, Cottonwood Media and Planeta Junior pool their considerable economic, production, licensing and distribution resources to target, produce and exploit high quality programming worldwide, and across all platforms. Cottonwood Media and Planeta Junior will develop and produce new content, while distribution and ancillary rights will be jointly exploited by Federation Kids & Family and Planeta Junior.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020