Céline Carenco appointed Xilam Animation’s SVP Media Distribution
Xilam Animation has appointed Céline Carenco as SVP Media Distribution – Asia Pacific. In this role, Carenco will sell Xilam’s growing library of outstanding kids’ and family content to this key market.
Bringing more than two decades of experience to the role, Carenco is a veteran of the global content distribution business. She was most recently International Sales & Acquisitions Director at Paris-based Awol Animation. Prior to Awol Animation, she worked at Gaumont Animation (formerly Alphanim) for 15 years, where she was responsible for developing the company’s international distribution activity in Asia, EMEA and Canada.
- ‘The Rookie’ starring Nathan Fillion is coming to AXN Asia starting 23 February 108 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Viu to showcase 11 new Korean dramas in February and March 90 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020