Blue Ant International announces new Executive Vice President
TORONTO, ON – Blue Ant International, a transatlantic content distributor and division of Blue Ant Media, announced that Solange Attwood has been promoted to Executive Vice President, International, Blue Ant Media and will report to Michael MacMillan, CEO, Blue Ant Media. As the distributor continues expand its roster of clients and premium catalog in 2018, Blue Ant has pre-sold two new lifestyle series Crazy Beautiful Weddings (10×30’HD) and Best Cake Wins (10×30’HD) from its factual entertainment offering.
In her new role as Executive Vice-President, International, Blue Ant Media, Solange Attwood will continue to oversee the strategic direction of Blue Ant Media’s international distribution arm. Her portfolio includes spearheading co-productions for the international sales group, pre-sales and worldwide sales activities, while overseeing the business’ ongoing expansion and sales offices in London (UK) and Toronto (Canada). Under her leadership, Attwood has built the division organically as a leader in premium content distribution with over 3,200 hours of award-winning factual, factual entertainment, kids and family, lifestyle, reality, documentary series and high impact docs.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 49 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 34 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 32 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020