Viddsee launches Viddsee Studios and partners IMDA
Singapore – Video entertainment platform Viddsee announced the launch of Viddsee Studios as it ventures into original content creation to foster an ecosystem for digital content creation. It also announced a partnership with the Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA) as part of a public service content initiative to develop original content with local content creators. Local Singaporean filmmaker and producer Kenny Tan heads this new arm, Viddsee Studios.
Viddsee has generated 1 billion views globally by utilising data and insights to grow its viewership and to optimise content discovery. While the company has focused on curation, content distribution and audience development, this new venture will engage content creators to produce original content for the platform, and for brands and media organisations.
“In line with our mission of empowering storytellers, this is an exciting evolution as we move from curation to creation, for both our company and community of content creators. With Kenny’s wealth of experience as a digital media producer, we believe there will be greater collaboration and opportunity for content creators to tell more stories,” says Viddsee Co-founder & CEO Ho Jia Jian.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020