Singapore – Love Nature, a joint venture between Blue Ant Media and Smithsonian Networks, announced that its premium wildlife and nature streaming video service, available in 65+ countries, has launched on Vodafone TV in 4K and HD in New Zealand.
All Vodafone TV subscribers in New Zealand have Love Nature’s premium natural history SVOD service bundled in with their Vodafone TV subscription. Viewers in this region will have exclusive access to an extensive library of programming which includes hundreds of hours of natural history content in 4K and HD. Subscribers can enjoy Alaska Spirit of the Wild, an Oscar-nominated 4K IMAX feature film narrated by Charlton Heston; and The Living Sea, narrated by Meryl Streep and music composed by Sting, examines the world’s oceans and their importance to life on Earth.
“Love Nature’s platform partnership with Vodafone TV brings us the opportunity to connect highly engaged wildlife and nature fans in New Zealand with our extensive library of stunning natural history programming,” said Beatrice Lee, CEO, Blue Ant Media Asia-Pacific.
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 95 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 95 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 90 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 46 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020