Singapore – Love Nature, a joint venture between Blue Ant Media and Smithsonian Networks, announced that its premium wildlife and nature streaming video service, available in 65+ countries, has launched on Vodafone TV in 4K and HD in New Zealand.
All Vodafone TV subscribers in New Zealand have Love Nature’s premium natural history SVOD service bundled in with their Vodafone TV subscription. Viewers in this region will have exclusive access to an extensive library of programming which includes hundreds of hours of natural history content in 4K and HD. Subscribers can enjoy Alaska Spirit of the Wild, an Oscar-nominated 4K IMAX feature film narrated by Charlton Heston; and The Living Sea, narrated by Meryl Streep and music composed by Sting, examines the world’s oceans and their importance to life on Earth.
“Love Nature’s platform partnership with Vodafone TV brings us the opportunity to connect highly engaged wildlife and nature fans in New Zealand with our extensive library of stunning natural history programming,” said Beatrice Lee, CEO, Blue Ant Media Asia-Pacific.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 175 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 109 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020