One of the leading Turkish content distributors in the world, Inter Medya surprised ATF participants with its diverse and remarkable catalogue. At the Asia TV Forum & Market held every year in Singapore, the company’s international sales team impressed its customers with their series, movies and formats.
At the top of Inter Medya’s successful series catalogue was once more Endless Love (Kara Sevda). Produced by Ay Yapim and featuring actors Burak Ozcivit, Neslihan Atagul Dogulu and Kaan Urgancioglu, Endless Love recently took home an International Emmy in the telenovela category. Can Okan, Founder and CEO of Inter Medya, said: “The series has been sold in over 70 countries so far, which is already a great accomplishment, but its popularity increases more and more, attracting a lot of attention from buyers across Asia. We’ve seen great enthusiasm from Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Mongolia and India among others.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 204 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 55 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 39 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 38 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020