Golden Tambourine wins at Asian Television Awards
Seoul – Asia’s leading content and media company CJ E&M announced that music entertainment program, ‘Golden Tambourine’ won Best Music Programme at the 22nd Asian Television Awards, announced on December 1st.
With a 1,350 entries from 20 different countries this year, CJ E&M titles including ‘Guardian: The Lonely and Great God’ and ‘Saturday Night Live Season 9’ were runner up for Best Drama Series and Best Comedy Programme respectively.
Winner of Best Music Programme, ‘Golden Tambourine’ first aired on CJ E&M’s channel devoted to music, Mnet, on December 15, 2016, featuring a star-studded cast of celebrities who entertained audiences each night with their special performance. The show’s unique concept captured the hearts of global audiences.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 46 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020