beIN acquires Premium Turkish Content from Eccho Rights
The leading global media network beIN has agreed a package deal with Eccho Rights to supply three Turkish drama series to air daily as part of a new entertainment and lifestyle offering in the Middle East. The series are airing on beIN’s newly launched channel beIN Drama HD1.
beIN Media Group is a global leader in sports and family entertainment with a number of major sports channels around the globe along with major entertainment partnerships in MENA. In November, beIN launched a new Arabic drama channel under the beIN Drama HD1 banner for the MENA market, with dubbed Turkish drama now a major component.
- ‘The Rookie’ starring Nathan Fillion is coming to AXN Asia starting 23 February 108 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Viu to showcase 11 new Korean dramas in February and March 90 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020