Toronto, Canada – 9 Story Media Group is pleased to announce that it has secured a number of deals across Asia Pacific for its award winning kids and family content. Over 550 episodes have been licensed to broadcasters and content partners across the territory, with agreements spanning South East Asia, India, Taiwan and Australia. Series sold include popular programs such as Peg + Cat, Wild Kratts, 3 Amigonauts, and Camp Lakebottom.
BBC Worldwide has picked up seasons one and two of the Emmy award winning preschool series Peg + Cat for its CBeebies pay TV channel in Asia, while PTS Taiwan has come on board for the third season of Wild Kratts. ABC ME Australia has licensed Nerds and Monsters season two and Camp Lakebottom season three; Discovery Asia has acquired the fifth season of Wild Kratts, the first season of Nature Cat and the fourth season of Finding Stuff Out. Disney India has licensed the animated comedies Get Ace and 3 Amigonauts, while Voot India acquired a trio of library titles for its various digital platforms.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 86 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 70 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 51 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020