tvN Asia proudly announces itself as the first choice
Asia Pacific – tvN Asia is proud to announce itself as the No. 1 Asian channel among its Pay TV target audience (male and female aged between 20 and 49) during prime time (19:00-23:00) in September; it is also in Top 5 among all 115 Pay TV channels in Singapore in both September and October.
With the strategic move of launching a dedicated feed in Singapore since June, tvN Asia can answer to audience’s rising demand on timeliness and exclusive contents by providing more first-run express dramas with fresh episodes every week within 24 hours after premiering in Korea. Since launch, tvN Asia has brought four highly anticipated express titles, namely Duel (Jung Jae-young, Kim Jung-eun and Yang Se-jong), The Bride of Habaek (Nam Joo-hyuk and Shin Se-kyung), Live Up To Your Name (Kim Nam-gil and Kim Ah-joong) and BLACK (Song Seung-heon and Go Ara), to viewer’s delight.
Following the strong ratings from The Bride of Habaek, Live Up To Your Name topped viewership rating charts in Singapore since premiere in August: its finale premiere broadcast ranked No. 1 among all Pay TV channels in Singapore and achieved a clean sweep of No. 1 in A20-49 (target audience) and other age groups, representing a wide range of audience tuning in to the drama.
The latest 24-hour express drama on tvN Asia, BLACK, a supernatural thriller drama, is again expected to excel in viewership rating charts with its recent episodes dominated the charts as the storyline intensified. It’s latest episode (#10) premiered on 13 Nov garnered a viewership rating of 0.916% ranking No. 1 among target audience (A20-49) in all Pay TV channels in Singapore (source: GfK; Evogenius Reporting).
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 99 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 77 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020