ONE Championship presents Rich Franklin’s One Warrior Series
Singapore – The largest global sports media property in Asian history, ONE Championship, has just announced the production of new documentary series “Rich Franklin’s ONE Warrior Series” which features martial arts legend Rich “Ace” Franklin as he travels from gym to gym all across Asia in search of the next martial arts superstar.
Chatri Sityodtong, Chairman and CEO of ONE Championship, stated: “I am pleased to announce Rich Franklin’s ONE Warrior Series. At ONE Championship, one of our biggest missions is taking martial arts, Asia’s greatest cultural treasure, and placing it front and center for the entire world to witness. One of the ways to do this is by developing local homegrown martial arts superheroes. We are excited to travel across Asia, visiting the most iconic cities, to discover the next big superstar.”
Franklin, a multiple-time middleweight world champion, will travel to various Asian nations to visit local gyms beginning in Bangkok, Manila, Seoul, Tokyo and Beijing to discover new and upcoming martial arts talent. Deserving prospects will be rewarded with a six-figure contract with ONE Championship. The promotion’s elite video production team will be following Franklin’s journey across the region, chronicling the action to produce a series of compelling documentary videos.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 81 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 67 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020