On Sunday (November 12), join Atom Araullo in his first-ever documentary with GMA Public Affairs—Philippine Seas—and uncover the wonders and threats surrounding the Philippines’ marine gems.
The Philippines boasts of abundant seas and oceans where unique marine species and coral reefs can be found. And while majority of Filipinos are still dependent on the ocean to survive, this treasure is currently facing various threats.
“It’s impossible to discuss how beautiful the Philippines is and how beautiful our marine resources are without talking about the challenges [that these marine resources are facing].
In making Philippine Seas, the new Kapuso documentary-maker embarked on a rigorous ten-day journey across Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
He goes to Moalboal, Cebu—one of the world’s most famous dive sites. Under water, Atom witnesses hundreds of thousands of sardines gather in a single ball. “I’ve never seen anything like that before,” he says of his experience.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 318 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 62 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 61 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020