Star India’s new drama series Broken Hearts (Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara) will be sold worldwide by Eccho Rights, the latest deal between the independent distributor and India’s leading producer-broadcaster. International buyers will get their first look at the series at ATF in Singapore later this month.
The story tells of a young woman whose marriage ends tragically, as she is unable to forgive herself after falling in love with another man. The series is currently airing on Star Plus, winning millions of viewers daily in a late prime-time slot.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 42 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020