Star India’s new drama series Broken Hearts (Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara) will be sold worldwide by Eccho Rights, the latest deal between the independent distributor and India’s leading producer-broadcaster. International buyers will get their first look at the series at ATF in Singapore later this month.
The story tells of a young woman whose marriage ends tragically, as she is unable to forgive herself after falling in love with another man. The series is currently airing on Star Plus, winning millions of viewers daily in a late prime-time slot.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 122 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021