Seoul, Korea –K-pop artists GOT7, Monsta X, and Super Junior are confirmed to perform at the 2017 MAMA, announced Asia’s leading content and media company CJ E&M.
Rising boy band Monsta X made their debut through the survival show ‘No.Mercy’ on CJ E&M’s music channel Mnet in 2015. The group is composed of seven members: Jooheon, Shownu, Kihyun, Hyungwon, Wonho, Minhyuk, and I.M. Following their first studio album The Clan Pt. 2 Guilty released in March 2017, the group made their debut in Japan with single “Hero,” which swept Japan’s Tower Records and Oricon Chart. Their second Japanese single “Beautiful” also ranked 1st on those two local music charts in August, 2017.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 47 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020