Cartoon Network has partnered with Korean game developer SundayToz for a mobile puzzle game around the network’s hit animated series, We Bare Bears. A global launch is expected early 2018.
The free match 3-style and city-builder game will feature storytelling and video from the series, as well as competitive features such as leader-boards where friends can challenge one another.
“It’s exciting to partner with SundayToz on a new global mobile game for We Bare Bears,” said Chris Waldron, Vice President of Cartoon Network Digital Products and Games. “They connect with the fun, light-hearted tone of the series; and we know they’ll deliver a game our fans won’t want to put down.”
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Winsing Animation brings new content to MIPTV 42 views | posted on April 9, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020