Cartoon Network has partnered with Korean game developer SundayToz for a mobile puzzle game around the network’s hit animated series, We Bare Bears. A global launch is expected early 2018.
The free match 3-style and city-builder game will feature storytelling and video from the series, as well as competitive features such as leader-boards where friends can challenge one another.
“It’s exciting to partner with SundayToz on a new global mobile game for We Bare Bears,” said Chris Waldron, Vice President of Cartoon Network Digital Products and Games. “They connect with the fun, light-hearted tone of the series; and we know they’ll deliver a game our fans won’t want to put down.”
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 92 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 57 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 54 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 53 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020