Blue Ant International sells 600+ hours of content
Toronto, ON – Blue Ant International, a transatlantic distributor of premium content and division of Blue Ant Media, announced a raft of sales of over 600 hours of 4K and HD programming to several broadcasters in the Asia-Pacific region ahead of Asia Television Forum (ATF).
“Blue Ant International has rapidly expanded its reach across Asia-Pacific by securing and effectively windowing sales for content creators across all platforms,” said Solange Attwood, SVP, Blue Ant International. “We’ve experienced growth in Hong Kong, India, Mainland China, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam through a diversity of deal flow including traditional licensing, pre-sales and output deals with the underlying goal of delivering best-in-class customer service.”
Blue Ant International has licensed over 25 hours of programming to Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific. In India, Discovery pre-bought the rights to natural history series Deadly Australians, recently launched at Mipcom, (4×60’4K + HD; Wildbear Productions), Wild Survivors (3×60’4K+HD; Plimsoll Productions), Untamed Valley (3×60’ 4K+HD; Plimsoll Productions) and lifestyle series I’ve Got Something To Tell You (6×60’HD; Zig Zag Productions for UKTV), featuring host Amanda Holden and a fixed-rig set up as she listens in on intimate conversations between loved ones and friends.
National Geographic Channels International (Asia) acquired two returning lifestyle series from Blue Ant International. The deal includes What’s For Sale? With A View, Season 2 (13×30’HD; Blue Ant Media) where home buyers drool over picture-perfect homes and stunning vistas in order to find the ultimate property with a view. In addition, NGCI picked up the second season of Fish of the Day (8×30’4K & HD; Wild Film Ltd), a series hosted by Clarke Gayford where he turns unique catch into breathtaking culinary creations.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 87 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 83 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 81 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020