Asia Pacific – Asia’s leading content and media company CJ E&M is proud to announce the promotion of Sebastian Kim as Managing Director of CJ E&M HK, to cope with the group’s major development in Southeast Asia after their huge success in Korea.
Kim, based in CJ E&M’s regional office in Hong Kong, will be overseeing CJ E&M HK’s media business in Southeast Asia including tvN Asia and tvN Movies. Kim holds a Master of Business Administration from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and Bachelor of Art in History from Sogang University in South Korea; and is the founding member of the Hong Kong office since 2009. He is currently the head of the company, before that he was the head of Distribution and Business Development. With his profound understanding of the company and longtime experience in the industry, Kim will lead the company to a greater height of success in the regional media business.
Former head of the Company, Samey Lee, steps up to lead CJ Blue Corp in Vietnam. CJ E&M acquired Blue Group in 2016, a top 3 content production/advertising agency in Vietnam, and intends to leverage this development towards active penetration into the Vietnamese contents market. CJ E&M became the first foreign company to acquire a local media company in Vietnam.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 49 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020