AIB welcomes Hum Network as first member from Pakistan
The Association for International Broadcasting (AIB), the trade association for television, radio and online, is pleased to announce that Hum Network has become its first member in Pakistan.
Hum Network is Pakistan’s only publicly-quoted media company, operating a range of television channels that are available across the country. Hum Network also offers its television channels in North America, the UK and the Middle East.
Established in 2004, Hum Network has expanded into production for television and fi lm, and has plans for further development in a range of areas of the media both at home and abroad.
“We are delighted to welcome Hum Network as a Member of the Association for International Broadcasting,” said Simon Spanswick, AIB Chief Executive. “HUM Network is a dynamic company that has developed fast over the past 13 years. The AIB and its Members look forward to working with Hum Network and its executives as they expand their reach and introduce new services. As part of the AIB, Hum Network will benefi t from the expertise that exists within the Association and from the opportunities of collaboration with our global membership base.”
“In joining the AIB, Hum Network is reinforcing its position as the pioneer of Pakistan’s media industry,” commented Duraid Qureshi, CEO of Hum Network. “We are pleased to be the AIB’s fi rst Member in Pakistan, benefi ting from the work that the Association undertakes for all its Members across the world. My colleagues and I are looking forward to working closely with the AIB and its Members.”
As a Member, Hum Network now has access to the full range of the AIB’s work, ranging from market intelligence briefings to participation in working groups that focus on key areas of activity such as cyber security, sustainability and audience measurement. The AIB also supports its Members on key issues that affect their business through its international lobbying activities.
The Association for International Broadcasting is a not-for-profi t, nongovernmental organisation that worksfor the benefit of its Members and of the wider media industry.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020