Hong Kong – ABS announced that co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Thomas (Tom) Choi, is transitioning his role as CEO to that of Director on the Board so that he can pursue other interests and opportunities.Tom will continue to support the company as a Director on the Board and he remains a significant investor in the business.
ABS current chairman, and industry veteran of more than 30 years, Jim Frownfelter, will become interim CEO. Jim and majority owners, Permira, have commenced a search for a new CEO and intend to make an announcement in the near future.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.5k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020