Hong Kong – ABS announced that co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Thomas (Tom) Choi, is transitioning his role as CEO to that of Director on the Board so that he can pursue other interests and opportunities.Tom will continue to support the company as a Director on the Board and he remains a significant investor in the business.
ABS current chairman, and industry veteran of more than 30 years, Jim Frownfelter, will become interim CEO. Jim and majority owners, Permira, have commenced a search for a new CEO and intend to make an announcement in the near future.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Winsing Animation brings new content to MIPTV 42 views | posted on April 9, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020