Zodiak Kids announces that they have taken on the TV distribution rights for a new CBeebies, pre-school series Tee & Mo(50 x 7’)and will be showcasing the property at MIPCOM.
Tee and Mo is about the adventures of a fun-loving three-year-old monkey, Tee, and first-time super-mum, Mo, as they navigate the swings and roundabouts of their life together, learning what it takes to be a son and mum.
Tee and Mo innovates by placing a mum at the heart of the storytelling and reflects back to its audience that parent-child relationship, so fundamental to all our lives.
Tee and Mo live in a treehouse in the heart of the jungle. Tee’s a whirlwind of energy and ideas, every new day is an opportunity for fun, adventure and learning, often in the company of his favourite toy, Action Ape. His mum, Mo, is inventive and artistic, and loves nothing more than helping Tee overcome problems by using creative and unexpected solutions.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020