Zodiak Kids announces that they have taken on the TV distribution rights for a new CBeebies, pre-school series Tee & Mo(50 x 7’)and will be showcasing the property at MIPCOM.
Tee and Mo is about the adventures of a fun-loving three-year-old monkey, Tee, and first-time super-mum, Mo, as they navigate the swings and roundabouts of their life together, learning what it takes to be a son and mum.
Tee and Mo innovates by placing a mum at the heart of the storytelling and reflects back to its audience that parent-child relationship, so fundamental to all our lives.
Tee and Mo live in a treehouse in the heart of the jungle. Tee’s a whirlwind of energy and ideas, every new day is an opportunity for fun, adventure and learning, often in the company of his favourite toy, Action Ape. His mum, Mo, is inventive and artistic, and loves nothing more than helping Tee overcome problems by using creative and unexpected solutions.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 321 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020