MIPCOM, Cannes – The high-end factual production company, announces it has been commissioned by Zee Entertainment Enterprises LTD (ZEEL) and Smithsonian Channel to produce Life of Earth: From Space and Life of Earth: The Age of Humans. This spectacular two-hour 4K/UHD feature documentary delves into the planet’s extraordinary 4.5 billion-year old history as never seen before, from the unique vantage point of space.
This is a world-first collaboration between Talesmith, ZEEL and the Smithsonian Channel. This is the first foray for ZEEL into the blue-chip specialist factual genre. Based in Mumbai, India, ZEEL is one of the world’s largest content producers with a presence in over 172 countries and a global reach of over 1 billion people. Smithsonian Channel is a recognized leader in quality, factual 4K programming.
Harnessing Talesmith’s expertise in producing visually stunning and captivating storytelling, this ambitious film merges the latest scientific discoveries with human relevance, 4k cinematography, and world-class CGI. Three main themes are explored: the origins and evolution of Earth; the life it harbours; and the ‘Anthropocene’ (the modern age). The incredible journey is full of surprise and wonder – from the moon’s influence imprinted within our DNA to the dust storms that shape weather, and of course the surprising ways humanity has influenced the planet in the last few million years.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 37 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020