MP& Silva, a leading international media company that provides media rights distribution, digital and technology services, and sponsorship consultancy, announces that the Board has appointed Seamus O’Brien as President and Group Chief Executive Officer of MP & Silva, effective 1st January 2018.
Seamus O’Brien has over 30 years’ experience in leading executive positions in the international sports industry across the world. He began his career at CSI (which later became part of Octagon) before establishing World Sport Group, a company renowned for many landmark deals in the sports media industry. In 2008, Seamus sold his majority stake in World Sport Group to Lagardère Group, the French media conglomerate, having built the company into Asia’s largest sports marketing, media and event management company. He continued to lead World Sport Group as Executive Chairman until 2015. He was also appointed in 2014 as Deputy Chairman of the Executive Committee of Lagardère’s Sports and Entertainment division.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 80 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020