Inter Medya’s Money Monster at Fresh TV conference
The CEO of The Wit, Virginia Mouseler presented the most buzz-worthy entertainment formats at Fresh TV Formats conference, every content market’s hottest conference held at the Grand Auditorium of the Palais des Festivals.
Inter Medya’s brand new format Money Monster was introduced by Mouseler in the category of quiz shows, which she believes are on the rise by 14%. A simple concept that combines intelligence with talent and speed, Money Monster is a studio-based quiz show in which the contestants win as much money as they manage to count after each correct answer. But in order to win the money, they have to declare to exact amount of cash they count.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,074 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020