Turkish content distributor Inter Medya just announced a recent deal with Avsar Film for its new drama series titled Mrs. Fazilet and Her Daughters, which will be presented for the first time at this year’s Mipcom. Mrs. Fazilet and Her Daughters has been on air in Turkey since March 2017 and has continuously scored great ratings on Star TV. The drama tells the story of a mother and her two daughters, who live a modest life in Istanbul and dream of becoming wealthy and successful.
Inter Medya is also bringing a number of new and surprising game show formats to Mipcom. A brand-new quiz show, Money Monster presents the contestant with the opportunity to win as much cash as he/she can count in 60 seconds, after each correct answer. Produced by BKM and broadcast on Show TV, another format is 1 vs. 10. It is an unusual quiz show, where one contestant is asked ten questions but instead of answering these questions, he/she has to pick one rival out of ten, who he/she believes will answer incorrectly. If the chosen rival answers correctly, the rivals win. If not, the contestant wins.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 91 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020