MIPCOM 2017, Cannes, France –Insight TV, the world’s largest UHD broadcaster and producer of native UHD HDR content covering action sports, entertainment, and lifestyle, has announced a major distribution deal with Amazon as part of its new Amazon Channels service. The deal sees Insight TV deliver its popular HD SVOD and linear TV services to Amazon Prime members in the UK and Germany.
Amazon Channels allows Prime members to add channel subscriptions for a low monthly subscription fee, available individually without the need to sign up for a bundle or enter a lengthy contract. Subscribers will be able to watch hundreds of hours of INSIGHT TV’s unique creative content, which includes shows such as Access all Areas, King of the Hammers, Masters of Dirt, THRU and MTB Heroes.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 179 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020