India- IndiaCast, the Domestic distribution, International & Digital business arm of Viacom18 and TV18, announced an organizational rejig of its International team. The restructuring exercise is aimed at making the organisation future-ready as it enters its next growth phase. With this move, IndiaCast has emphasized its focus on alternative revenue sources such as digital and live events in its International business.
The role of Govind Shahi has been expanded as the Business Head for Europe, Americas, APAC & Outbound Sales. The functional heads of the above-mentioned regions will now report to him directly. Sachin Gokhale will now assume the role of Heading the Corporate Strategy, Operations for International business and will continue to oversee the Middle East & Africa region. He will also take charge of VOOT’s (Viacom18 digital initiative) International expansion into the overseas markets. Debkumar Dasgupta continues to Head the Syndication, New Media / Digital licensing businesses. In addition to the same he will also oversee the South Asia linear business. All the International business heads will report into Anuj Gandhi, Group CEO, IndiaCast.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 47 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 38 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020