Endemol Shine Group announced that Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) have entered into a multi-territory deal for Season 1 and the newly announced Season 2, of the hit reality series Fear Factor across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Asia (excluding India and Pakistan) and Australia/New Zealand.
Cathy Payne, Chief Executive of distributor Endemol Shine International comments: ‘ESI are thrilled that VIMN has come on board as our broadcast partner for Fear Factor across these territories. Fear Factor is an iconic series that has been successfully revamped for a new generation’.
Produced by Endemol Shine North America, Fear Factor is hosted by multi-platinum recording artist Chris ‘LUDACRIS’ Bridges and was MTV’s highest rated series premiere in two years for P18-34. Filled with new stunts inspired by urban legends, popular scary movies and viral videos from today’s cultural zeitgeist, Fear Factor contestants confront their fears,are pushed beyond their comfort zones and take action against some of their biggest stressors.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 69 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 52 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020