Endemol Shine Group announced that Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) have entered into a multi-territory deal for Season 1 and the newly announced Season 2, of the hit reality series Fear Factor across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Asia (excluding India and Pakistan) and Australia/New Zealand.
Cathy Payne, Chief Executive of distributor Endemol Shine International comments: ‘ESI are thrilled that VIMN has come on board as our broadcast partner for Fear Factor across these territories. Fear Factor is an iconic series that has been successfully revamped for a new generation’.
Produced by Endemol Shine North America, Fear Factor is hosted by multi-platinum recording artist Chris ‘LUDACRIS’ Bridges and was MTV’s highest rated series premiere in two years for P18-34. Filled with new stunts inspired by urban legends, popular scary movies and viral videos from today’s cultural zeitgeist, Fear Factor contestants confront their fears,are pushed beyond their comfort zones and take action against some of their biggest stressors.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 76 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020