Seoul, Korea – Asia’s leading content and media company CJ E&M announced its first performing artists of the upcoming 2017 MAMA(Mnet Asian Music Awards); Seventeen and Wanna One.
Seventeen is a thirteen-member boy group who debuted in 2015. The members are S.Coups, Woozi, Hoshi, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Vernon, Seungkwan, Dino, Jun, DK, Joshua, Jeonghan and The8. They are also active with three different sub-units: “Hip Hop Unit,” “Vocal Unit,” and “Performance Unit.”, and known as the “self-producing” idol group as the members are deeply involved in the composition and production of their discography and choreography. Their first EP 17 Carat became the longest-charting K-pop album of the year in the US and was the only rookie album to appear on Billboard‘s “10 Best K-pop Albums of 2015” chart. Since then, they have released one studio album Love&Letter (2016) and three more Eps; Boys Be (2015), Going Seventeen(2016), and A/1(2017).
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 247 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 77 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 77 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 68 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021