Seoul, Korea – Asia’s leading content and media company CJ E&M announced its first performing artists of the upcoming 2017 MAMA(Mnet Asian Music Awards); Seventeen and Wanna One.
Seventeen is a thirteen-member boy group who debuted in 2015. The members are S.Coups, Woozi, Hoshi, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Vernon, Seungkwan, Dino, Jun, DK, Joshua, Jeonghan and The8. They are also active with three different sub-units: “Hip Hop Unit,” “Vocal Unit,” and “Performance Unit.”, and known as the “self-producing” idol group as the members are deeply involved in the composition and production of their discography and choreography. Their first EP 17 Carat became the longest-charting K-pop album of the year in the US and was the only rookie album to appear on Billboard‘s “10 Best K-pop Albums of 2015” chart. Since then, they have released one studio album Love&Letter (2016) and three more Eps; Boys Be (2015), Going Seventeen(2016), and A/1(2017).
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 84 views | posted on March 4, 2021
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 45 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 38 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020