Seoul, Korea – Asia’s leading content and media company CJ E&M announced its first performing artists of the upcoming 2017 MAMA(Mnet Asian Music Awards); Seventeen and Wanna One.
Seventeen is a thirteen-member boy group who debuted in 2015. The members are S.Coups, Woozi, Hoshi, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Vernon, Seungkwan, Dino, Jun, DK, Joshua, Jeonghan and The8. They are also active with three different sub-units: “Hip Hop Unit,” “Vocal Unit,” and “Performance Unit.”, and known as the “self-producing” idol group as the members are deeply involved in the composition and production of their discography and choreography. Their first EP 17 Carat became the longest-charting K-pop album of the year in the US and was the only rookie album to appear on Billboard‘s “10 Best K-pop Albums of 2015” chart. Since then, they have released one studio album Love&Letter (2016) and three more Eps; Boys Be (2015), Going Seventeen(2016), and A/1(2017).
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 42 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020