Toronto – Blue Ant Media, an international producer, distributor and channel operator announced that the business has expanded its Kids and Global Networks division with new sales appointments focused on distributing Love Nature 4K and ZooMoo channels across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. On the heels of the division’s launch earlier in September, George Jeffrey, Raymond van der Vliet, Frédéric Chevance and Kelly Butler join the team and will report to Ward Platt, CEO, Global Networks & Kids, based in Los Angeles.
George Jeffrey will be responsible for sales in the UK and Ireland; Raymond van der Vliet oversees distribution in Benelux, Nordics and Eastern Europe; Frédéric Chevance covers France, Spain and Portugal; and Kelly Butler has oversight for Sub-Saharan Africa.
“This team brings a wealth of expertise in the global channel distribution space and has a proven track record of forging long-lasting relationships with key broadcasters worldwide. As we continue to add scale to our business, our newly appointed team will help drive our sales for Love Nature 4K and ZooMoo in the EMEA region, while bolstering our commitment to expand our channels footprint internationally,” said Ward Platt, CEO, Global Networks & Kids.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 188 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020