Blue Ant International heads to MIPCOM with rapid growth
Toronto – Blue Ant International, a division of Blue Ant Media and leaders in global content distribution, brings its largest slate to date with over 800 new hours of premium content to MIPCOM 2017. The distributor continues to expand its global offering with new titles added to its core pillars of kids and family, factual entertainment, specialist factual, high-impact documentaries and digital studios categories. Fresh programming added to the catalog comes as a result of new and ongoing content partnerships with globally renowned production companies including new titles from NHNZ, WildBear Entertainment, Alibi Entertainment and Our House Media, to name a few.
Blue Ant International’s new factual entertainment offerings at MIPCOM 2017 include six-part lifestyle series with celebrity designer Sarah Richardson, Sarah Off The Grid (6×60’HD; Alibi Entertainment for HGTV), from My 600 lbs Life producer is a new paranormal title UFOs: The Lost Evidence (6×60’HD; Megalomedia for American Heroes Channel); wedding planning series Crazy Beautiful Weddings (10×30’HD; Blue Ant Media for Makeful and UP TV); home renovation programme Lake Docks & Decks (8×30’HD; Blue Ant Media for Cottage Life and GAC); and from Our House Media, Famous Feuds (10×60’HD for Reelz US) and Broke and Famous (10×60’HD; for Reelz US).
Blue Ant International continues to add to its robust 4K natural history library with several new series from top-tier natural history producers. Key highlights include NHNZ’s Orangutan Jungle School (10×60’ 4K+HD; for Love Nature) and Wildest New Zealand (5×60’ 4K+HD; for Love Nature). Other series added to the wildlife and nature category include Rooted (5×60’ 4K+HD; Rooted Media for Love Nature) and, from WildBear Entertainment, Deadly Australians (4×60’ 4K+HD) and Australia’s Hidden Islands (4×60’ 4K+HD) originally produced for Love Nature.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020