Blue Ant International heads to MIPCOM with rapid growth
Toronto – Blue Ant International, a division of Blue Ant Media and leaders in global content distribution, brings its largest slate to date with over 800 new hours of premium content to MIPCOM 2017. The distributor continues to expand its global offering with new titles added to its core pillars of kids and family, factual entertainment, specialist factual, high-impact documentaries and digital studios categories. Fresh programming added to the catalog comes as a result of new and ongoing content partnerships with globally renowned production companies including new titles from NHNZ, WildBear Entertainment, Alibi Entertainment and Our House Media, to name a few.
Blue Ant International’s new factual entertainment offerings at MIPCOM 2017 include six-part lifestyle series with celebrity designer Sarah Richardson, Sarah Off The Grid (6×60’HD; Alibi Entertainment for HGTV), from My 600 lbs Life producer is a new paranormal title UFOs: The Lost Evidence (6×60’HD; Megalomedia for American Heroes Channel); wedding planning series Crazy Beautiful Weddings (10×30’HD; Blue Ant Media for Makeful and UP TV); home renovation programme Lake Docks & Decks (8×30’HD; Blue Ant Media for Cottage Life and GAC); and from Our House Media, Famous Feuds (10×60’HD for Reelz US) and Broke and Famous (10×60’HD; for Reelz US).
Blue Ant International continues to add to its robust 4K natural history library with several new series from top-tier natural history producers. Key highlights include NHNZ’s Orangutan Jungle School (10×60’ 4K+HD; for Love Nature) and Wildest New Zealand (5×60’ 4K+HD; for Love Nature). Other series added to the wildlife and nature category include Rooted (5×60’ 4K+HD; Rooted Media for Love Nature) and, from WildBear Entertainment, Deadly Australians (4×60’ 4K+HD) and Australia’s Hidden Islands (4×60’ 4K+HD) originally produced for Love Nature.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 51 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020