London – APC Kids, the children’s entertainment distribution company of boutique financier and distributor About Premium Content (APC), is heading to MIPCOM 2017 with its brand new animated series Fox & Hare. APC Kids has global TV distribution to the show commissioned by Ketnet in Belgium and KRO- NCRV in The Netherlands and presold to RTBF Belgium, YLE Finland, NRK Norway, RUV Iceland, ERR Estonia and TVP Poland.
Aimed at children aged 4-7, Fox & Hare is produced by Submarine in The Netherlands, Walking the Dog in Belgium and Doghouse in Luxembourg with delivery due early 2019. Fox & Hare is a humorous and imaginative animated series about a surprising mix of animals living together in a forest. Adapted from the eponymous 15 books published in over 10 countries by Lannoo publisher, the storylines revolve around Fox, a good humoured extra-large sized fox, and Hare, a sensitive friendly hare. During their daily activities, they experience funny, crazy, scary challenging and exciting moments. Through friendship and imagination they answer questions and solve their daily problems in an original and creative way.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 33 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020