Zee Entertainment celebrates the nonconformist in you
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) is all set to strengthen its position in the English cinema cluster with the launch of its premium HD offering & Privé HD. The channel will go LIVE across HD DTH platforms on September 24th at 1 pm and will air some of the most awaited movie titles as part of its line-up & Privé HD will launch with the proposition of ‘Feel the Other Side’ – aiming to present high end cinema lovers movies that boast of strong storylines as well as stellar performances. With this unique concept, the channel will satiate the appetite of Indian viewers for the non-mainstream English cinema who feel the soul of the movies.
Derived from the French word Privé which means a personal or private place, the channel promises to become your personal favorite destination for good cinema. Keeping in mind the audience who crave for the alternate, &Privé HD has curated a library of niche and/or premium movie titles that have won prestigious awards all over the world. The channel will launch with the Academy Award winning movie Moonlight and will also premiere 40 critically acclaimed movies along with over 350 other celebrated titles.
Speaking about the launch, Punit Misra, CEO, ZEEL said, “We are proud to present & Privé HD to our viewers who feel the other side of cinema; audiences who have a mind of their own, who chart their own path and take the road untaken. Like the name suggests, through & Privé we wish to become your personal space for quality cinema. In the last two years, there has been a remarkable growth in the viewership of premium English movies on the HD platform. With the launch of & Privé, we wish to further accelerate this and delight our consumers. The & brand talks to the contemporary Indian who has a progressive outlook and is experimental with his/her choices. We are confident that the & Privé brand extension, with its brilliantly curated content, will find a place in the hearts of the non-conformist, discerning viewer.”
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 53 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 43 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020