Viu presents first bilingual digital series SOCIAL
Mumbai – Viu, the premium video-on-demand platform by PCCW and Vuclip, recently announced the launch of their 11th digital series under the Viu Originals segment, titled ‘SOCIAL‘. The announcement comes close on the heels of Viu’s first brand campaign – ‘Kaafi Feels Bro!’ echoing the intent of offering fresh original content that appeals to consumers’ emotions in a variety of genres.
Set in the midst of Hyderabad, ‘SOCIAL’ is a story about four diverse individuals who come together to solve the mystery of a missing girl. The series is being directed by Shashi Sudigala and Produced by Whacked Out Media and Guru Films will see popular and talented actors, with the show will see the return of Rana Daggubati after the success of No.1 Yaari on Viu, Naveen Kasturia a popular figure among the young digital audience and Priya Banerjee a Canadian film actress. Focusing on compelling content offered in a contemporary setting, the series aims to spark conversations amongst the millennials on the pros and cons of social media influence in our daily lives.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020