CNN International Commercial (CNNIC) has hired digital advertising and strategy experts from Buzzfeed and Box Plus as it continues to increase its multi-platform capabilities for advertising partners. Brandon Keenen joins as Senior Digital Commercial Director. Formerly a Senior Director at Buzzfeed Europe and with stints at AOL and Gigya, Keenen brings a wealth of media experience spanning 15 years in sales, management and tech roles.
In this newly-created position at CNNIC, Keenen leads a global team of Digital Directors working closely with CNN’s advertising teams to create cross-platform campaigns for a wide range of brands and agency clients. Keenen is also tasked with growing CNN’s client base of digitally-focused advertisers, identifying and building new revenue opportunities beyond traditional advertising models, and leading digital-first go-to-market strategies.
Pippa Scaife also joins CNNIC in another new role as Commercial Director focusing on growing brand partnerships for Great Big Story, the independent global media company dedicated to cinematic storytelling, which recently received a $40m second round investment from CNN to launch an always-on network in late 2018. She will also lead CNNIC’s commercial strategy around the emerging CNN business Beme News, the technology and media company driven by YouTube personality Casey Neistat. Scaife works with Keenen, CNNIC’s Digital Directors and global advertising sales teams to develop brand solutions, building on successful partnerships such as All Nippon Airways, Genesis, Dubai Tourism and Korean Air. Scaife was previously Head of Business Development at Box Plus, the UK’s largest music TV network, and previously held roles at Sony Playstation and Spotify.
- Canal+ and Cmore journey to ‘Eden’ with All3media International 98 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 64 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Globecast partners with Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming for new end-to-end OTT Platform, App development 62 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- iQiyi Original K-drama series ‘Jirisan’ completes filming 59 views | posted on June 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020