Seoul, Korea – Asia’s leading content and media company CJ E&M is proud to announce that its flagship global music festival ‘2017 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA)’ will take place this year in three different locations in Asia- Vietnam, Japan and Hong Kong- from November 25th to December 1st.2017 MAMA, for the first time since 1999, will be held at more than one country for one day.
Marking its sixth time taking place in Hong Kong, this year’s MAMA is also heading to Vietnam and Japan to play instrumental role in bringing harmony to all people who love music and to encourage participation and interaction of Asia’s renowned music icons, industry leaders and insiders contributing to the development of Asia’s music industry.
The road to MAMA WEEK – a one week tour to celebrate music culminating the biggest nights in Asian music – will begin in Vietnam(at Hoa Binh Theatre) on November 25th, Japan(at Yokohama Arena) on November 29th and finally in Hong Kong(at W Hong Kong and AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena) on November 30th and December 1st.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 37 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020