Malaysia – Sugar, spice, everything nice, and the enigmatic Chemical X – these are the ingredients needed to make the perfect little girls…or so Professor Utonium led us to believe. 20 years after the launch of Cartoon Network’s most popular original series, there’s a new Powerpuff Girl in town, and she’s got the Power.
Premiering over one weekend, the 5-part special will transform all that we know about the origin story of The Powerpuff Girls. Seen only in a form of a silhouette, her identity remains a secret until Cartoon Network’s global reveal. On Monday, 18 September 2017, at 5PM, Cartoon Network Asia will reveal her live on its Facebook page, in an interactive experience that will give fans the opportunity to learn more about what makes her awesome.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 53 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 43 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020