London – Leading kids’ entertainment specialist CAKE has promoted Bianca Rodriguez to Head of Sales to lead its expanding sales division, it was announced by Ed Galton CCO & Managing Director at CAKE. Bianca Rodriguez, who has been with CAKE since 2011 will oversee a new sales team which includes two new roles, created to meet the demands of CAKE’s growing catalogue and expanding portfolio of co-productions.
Julien Farçat, formerly Sales Manager at NBC Universal, joins as Sales Manager for French-speaking territories, Asia and Eastern Europe while Francesca de Nicolo, previously supporting TV and format sales at BBC Worldwide, joins as Sales Executive and will be looking after sales to the Middle East, Africa, Turkey, Greece, Israel and Inflight.
\CCO & Managing Director, Ed Galton from CAKE said, “Bianca brings a great deal of energy and enthusiasm to the role and we have every confidence in her ability to manage our new team. We are excited to have Julien and Francesca on board, both bringing experience from top tier entertainment companies which will prove useful for our business. Bianca’s appointment and our expansion are both key in supporting CAKE’s growing slate of programming.”
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 49 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 34 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 33 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020