Broken Arrow Media has appointed Michael Aldrich as the company’s general manager, based in Melbourne Australia. In his new position, Aldrich will develop relationships for the company’s production, distribution and content consultation divisions and work closely with broadcast partners in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Australasia to bring entertaining content to the masses.
He joins company founder and director Brett Hughes and a team of dedicated professionals located in offices in Australia, France and Canada. Aldrich has served in a number of roles in the U.K., Europe and Australia, his most recent as general manager of Fred Media. Earlier in his career he worked in sales, marketing and distribution at FCCE Entertainment Europe, Sportsbrand Media UK and Sony Music Entertainment Australia.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,537 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 113 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020