Singapore – The Brave is a fresh and heart-pounding journey into the complex world of America’s elite undercover military heroes that execute missions and save lives of innocent people in some of the most dangerous places in the world – with the help of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and their highly-sophisticated surveillance technology. The series will also be streaming on HBO GO and will also be available on HBO On Demand.
The Brave follows 1st Lieutenant Adam Dalton and his heroic Special Operations squad of highly trained undercover military specialists that carry out on-ground missions across the globe. His team is armed with incredible sniper, Sergeant Jasmine ‘Jaz’ Khan, Chief Petty Officer Ezekiel ‘Preach’ Carter, combat medic, Sergeant Joseph ‘McG’ McGuire and intelligence officer, Agent Amir Al-Raisani. This team works hand in hand with the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) that is headquartered in Washington D.C., carrying out missions such as hostage rescues, intelligence gathering, protecting the lives of the innocent and capturing or killing the world’s most dangerous warlords.
Led by Deputy Director of the DIA, Patricia Campbell and her team of analysts including Cultural Specialist, Noah Morgenthau and mission coordinator, Hannah Rivera, the DIA wields the world’s most advanced surveillance technology to identify threats and oversee covert missions. All members of this elite squad, both in Washington D.C. and across the world, have one thing in common: their resilience and commitment to freedom is unmatched by any other. Often facing insurmountable challenges, the team works tirelessly to get the job done and to prevail in even the most complex situations.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 76 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 54 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020