Singapore -AXN announced that the premiere date of the highly anticipated show, the return of Asia’s Got Talent is slated for Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 8:30pm. The hit-rated series, which broke regional pay-TV ratings records in 2015, will burst onto screens across Asia, featuring over 165 dynamic acts representing 15 countries.
“The region’s favourite entertainment series is back and it’s more mesmerizing, dazzling, spell-binding, and funnier than ever before. The first season of Asia’s Got Talent inspired a whole new generation of performers to audition this year and take a shot at their dreams. As a result, AXN viewers can expect a powerful season in both the quality of the acts, as well as the storytelling that supports them,” said Virginia Lim, Senior Vice President and Head of Content, Production and Marketing, Sony Pictures Television Networks, Asia.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 44 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020