Dublin – 9 Story Distribution International, the international distribution arm of 9 Story Media Group, and Magic Mall Entertainment (China) are pleased to announce they have joined forces on the animated children’s series Luo Bao Bei (52 x 11’). Created and Produced by Magic Mall with Cloth Cat Animation in Wales commissioned for production, 9 Story Distribution International has acquired global distribution and merchandising rights, excluding China.
Luo Bao Bei (pronounced “Law-o Bao Bay”) is currently in production and expected to premiere in China in Q4, 2017. Targeting a 4-7 year old audience, the series has award-winning writer Dave Ingham (Shaun the Sheep, The Octonauts) onboard as the head writer. 9 Story Distribution International will launch the series at MIPJR next month with several completed episodes.
The series follows Luo Bao Bei, a bright and spirited 7-year-old girl with a vivid imagination, on a quest to understand the world around her. With her friends, family, and some endearing animal companions by her side, she navigates the excitement of childhood with enthusiasm and curiosity, finding adventures along the way. Kids everywhere will relate to Luo Bao Bei’s journey to learn life lessons, one story at a time.
“We are so thrilled to be representing this one-of-a-kind property,” said Alix Wiseman, VP Acquisitions & Business Development for 9 Story Distribution International. “We immediately fell in love with Luo Bao Bei’s irrepressible determination and with the funny and touching storylines about growing up and being part of a family. We are also very excited to become a part of this unique international collaboration between Magic Mall and 9 Story. We feel the series has tremendous potential around the world and can’t wait to share initial episodes at MIPCOM.”
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 73 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020